Subject: Cat Foot Facts
- Cats have soft pads on the bottom of their paws to enable them to move smoothly and run quickly.
- Cats have sharp claws to help the cat to grip when running and climbing trees.
- Sharp claws and soft pads allow the cat to hold onto and grip its prey effectively.
- The sharp claws of the cat are retractable which allows them to remain sharp as they avoid contact with the ground when it is not needed.
- Cats are able to walk very precisely as they put their back paws in place of the front paws, helping to minimise noise and visible tracks.
Prepared by :- Hibatullah Jouhar