To protect and advance humans health through developing and applying the knowledge to prevent disease and protect the general public from harm.
- To protect and advance humans health through developing and applying the knowledge to prevent disease and protect the general public from harm.
- To ensure compliance with safety, health, environmental laws, ethics, policies and regulations to protect the humans and the environment.
- To assess the current environmental resources and issues and promote safety of environments.
- To develop appropriate environment management plans, advocates, and practices to sustain future environmental resources by incorporating scientific principles
- To develop effective communication skills orally and in writing on various environmental issues
- To deduce, monitor and evaluate environmental data obtained through monitoring different sampling.
- To undertake research activities in well-organized and a clear manner
- To effectively persuade and clarify ideas and procedures to decision-making parties.
During the four year program, the students will gain an insight on the many areas related to health and environmental managements including both individuals and societies. The students will be able to evaluate the different current health and environmental management issues and will gain an insight on how to develop procedures and policies to sustain the available environmental resources. During the four years program, the students will:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and sufficient skills in the fields’ of environmental science, environmental management, health and environment and safety and public policy.
- Complete projects using the latest instrumentation and computer technology while emphasizing the many possibilities for sustaining the environment and improving its quality.
- Learn how to work in a safe and ethical manner recognizing the importance of public health issues, health and environment safety and many other issues in health and environmental management at the individual, national, and the global levels.
- Study foundation theoretical and practical core subjects such as biology, chemistry and mathematics to enhance the students’ ability of thinking and analysis.
- Develop problem-solving abilities and important communication skills including seminar presentation and report writing