- Goal 1: Develop an understanding of interdisciplinary concepts and theories related to broad area of business administration and specifically to Health Management by engaging in analytical and critical thinking in decision-making process.
- Goal 2: Apply functional area concepts, theories and models to practice by analytically engaging with the core areas of Health Management.
- Goal 3: Develop the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with a range of audiences about business information both verbally and in writing.
- Goal 4: Become active learners by taking a proactive role in identifying optimal alternatives in order to effectively contribute in the decision-making process within modern work-place environments.
- Goal 5: Become responsible learners by exhibiting the ability to work independently as well as in groups.
- Goal 6: Demonstrate sensitivity towards ethical issues and awareness of the importance of socially responsible practices in global business environments.
During the four year program, the students will gain an insight on the many areas related to health and environmental managements including both individuals and societies. The students will be able to evaluate the different current health and environmental management issues and will gain an insight on how to develop procedures and policies to sustain the available environmental resources. During the four years program, the students will:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and sufficient skills in the fields’ of environmental science, environmental management, health and environment and safety and public policy.
- Complete projects using the latest instrumentation and computer technology while emphasizing the many possibilities for sustaining the environment and improving its quality.
- Learn how to work in a safe and ethical manner recognizing the importance of public health issues, health and environment safety and many other issues in health and environmental management at the individual, national, and the global levels.
- Study foundation theoretical and practical core subjects such as biology, chemistry and mathematics to enhance the students’ ability of thinking and analysis.
- Develop problem-solving abilities and important communication skills including seminar presentation and report writing.