Business Administration is a multidisciplinary program comprehending both novelty and creativity components of the Business Administration. The main goals of the program include the following:
- Goal 1: Develop an understanding of interdisciplinary concepts and theories related to broad area of business administration and specifically to Business Administration by engaging in analytical and critical thinking in decision-making process.
- Goal 2: Apply functional area concepts, theories and models to practice by analytically engaging with the core areas of Business Administration.
- Goal 3: Develop the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with a range of audiences about business information both verbally and in writing.
- Goal 4: Become active learners by taking a proactive role in identifying optimal alternatives in order to effectively contribute in the decision-making process within modern work-place environments.
- Goal 5: Become responsible learners by exhibiting the ability to work independently as well as in groups.
- Goal 6: Demonstrate sensitivity towards ethical issues and awareness of the importance of socially responsible practices in global business environments.