Business Administration is a multidisciplinary program comprehending both novelty and creativity components of the Business Administration. The main goals of the program include the following:
- Goal 1: Develop an understanding of interdisciplinary concepts and theories related to broad area of business administration and specifically to Business Administration by engaging in analytical and critical thinking in decision-making process.
- Goal 2: Apply functional area concepts, theories and models to practice by analytically engaging with the core areas of Business Administration.
- Goal 3: Develop the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with a range of audiences about business information both verbally and in writing.
- Goal 4: Become active learners by taking a proactive role in identifying optimal alternatives in order to effectively contribute in the decision-making process within modern work-place environments.
- Goal 5: Become responsible learners by exhibiting the ability to work independently as well as in groups.
- Goal 6: Demonstrate sensitivity towards ethical issues and awareness of the importance of socially responsible practices in global business environments.
During the four year program, the students will gain an insight on the many areas related to Business Administration. The students will be able to identify opportunities, develop entrepreneurial competencies, develop enterprising capabilities and gain practical knowledge using advanced technology in order to undertake business practices leadership and management with the required confidence to keep the business under control. During their four year education, the students will:
- Develop in-depth knowledge and skills in the fields of, business administration, business, management, accounting, law and marketing.
- Complete projects and internship in accounting using advanced technology while emphasizing the many possibilities for building new business and promoting existing business within an existing firm
- Learn how to work in an ethical manner recognizing the importance of communication, confidence and professionalism of a business entrepreneurial at the national and the global levels
- Develop problem-solving abilities and important communication skills.