Upon successful completion of the program our graduates will demonstrate:
- Specialized and advanced knowledge of conceptual models, theories and best practices of Business Administration in the selected concentration in order to formulate recommendations for managerial decision making.
- Advanced creative and critical thinking skills in identifying, analyzing, and suggesting solutions to complex business problems.
- Goal-Effective oral and written communication skills in an academic and/or professional context.
- Ability to work effectively individually and demonstrate leading capabilities in a group.
- Heightened commitment to and understanding of cross-cultural issues, ethical practices, and social responsibility within business environments.