Accounting is a multidisciplinary program comprehending both novelty and creativity components of the accounting. The main goals of the program include the following:
- To provide the students with the basic knowledge to manage the various aspects of tourism industry such as financial, human and physical.
- To provide the students with hands on experience in the tourism and events planning as a way to enhance their competencies in the tourism industry market
- To provide students with knowledge about cultural
During the four year program, the students will gain an insight on the many areas related to accounting. The students will be able to identify opportunities, develop accounting competencies, develop creative capabilities and gain practical knowledge using necessary technology in order to undertake accounting responsibilities in business practices with enough confidence to keep businesses enterprises running successfully. During their four year education, the students will:
- Develop in-depth knowledge and skills in the fields of accounting, business communication, business, management, law and marketing
- Complete projects and internship in accounting using advanced technology while emphasizing the many possibilities for building new business and promoting existing business within an existing firm
- Learn how to work in an ethical manner recognizing the importance of communication, confidence and professionalism of a business entrepreneurial at the national and the global levels
- Develop problem-solving abilities and important communication skills.