Program Learning Outcomes
- PLO 1- Communicate clearly, concisely, and correctly in the written, spoken, and visual form that fulfills the purpose and meets the needs of the audiences.
- PLO 2- Develop an understanding of various theories, models and techniques and their applicability in changing business environment
- PLO 3- Integrate functional knowledge in analyzing and evaluating organization’s management options and decisions making at the strategic and operational level
- PLO 4- Possess a basic knowledge of computer, accounting, economics, finance, Health, Tourism and the legal environment of business, management and marketing.
- PLO 5- Recognize how ethical decision making and globalization affect organizations
- PLO 6- Utilize general and management-specific knowledge and skills in the analysis of business and economic problems.
- PLO 7- Describe the menu planning and operation management process followed in tourism and events
Autonomy & Responsibility
- PLO 8- Apply the principles of food production and function sheets to plan and design events and catering functions
Role in Context
- PLO 9- Evaluate the need and requirements to develop and implement integrated enterprise- wide business solutions, including customer and supply chain management solutions
- PLO 10- Analyze the various customer relationship methods and marketing applications used in the hotel and tourism industry
- PLO 11- Illustrate the importance of managing operations, critical thinking and problem solving