Program Learning Outcomes
On successful completion of this program the graduate will be able to:
- PLO 1- Demonstrate communication skills orally and in writing to general and specialized audiences using media and IT tools.
- PLO 2- Describe the core business disciplines from people, economics, selling and managerial perceptions crucial for administration organizations in complex environment
- PLO 3- Assess the organization’s managerial options and decisions making at the tactical and operational altitude
- PLO 4- Evaluate and develop marketing methods designed to serve business to business and industrial marketing structures
- PLO 5- Analyze data using various statistical approaches and problem-solving techniques
- PLO 6- Apply methodological research for critical and irregular administration situations requiring novel solutions
- PLO 7-Assess and realize practical strategies for different organizations at the international and national levels
- PLO 8-Evaluate different concepts, types and methodologies and their impact for changing business environment
- PLO 9-Apply modern strategies in a business scenario dealing with particular organizational challenge and/or change management
Autonomy & Responsibility
- PLO 10- Practice independence at work and study framework to explain problems and design pioneering solutions.
Role in Context
- PLO 11- Illustrate an effective roles as a team member and a manager in exploiting the organization’s resources to realize business and strategic objectives
- PLO 12- Appraise the complexity of moral, educational and community suggestions in an organization’s business practices
- PLO 13- Display a high level of curiosity and talent to independently gain new knowledge for personal and professional development.