Program Learning Outcomes - Accounting
- PLO 1- Express useful communication skills in an advanced business environment using various media and IT tools, orally and in writing to general and specialized audiences.
- PLO 2- Express in depth awareness of core business disciplines from people, economics, selling and managerial perceptions crucial for administration organizations in complex environment.
- PLO 3- Incorporate practical knowledge in investigating and assessing organization’s managerial options and decisions making at the tactical and operational altitude.
- PLO 4- Implement accounting hypothesis for analyzing business operations in these areas in the UAE.
- PLO 5- Conduct analyzes and produces appropriate data by statistical approaches, and implements problem-solving techniques.
- PLO 6- Attain, assimilate and apply new facts and accomplish methodological research for critical and irregular administration situations requiring novel solutions.
- PLO 7- Display the skills to assess, plan and realize practical strategies for different organizations at the international and national level.
- PLO 8- Build up knowledge of different concepts, types and methodologies and their impact for changing business environment.
- PLO 9- Evaluate the effectiveness of accessible accounting decision making tools and the potential for developing these instruments in businesses in the UAE/MENA region.
Autonomy & Responsibility
- PLO 10- Demonstrate independence in work and study framework to explain problems and design pioneering solutions.
Role in Context
- PLO 11- Play effectively role as a team member and manager, exploiting organization’s resources to realize business and strategic objectives.
- PLO 12- Embrace the complexity of moral, educational and community suggestions in organization’s business and administration practices.
- PLO 13- Increase individual efficiency constantly and display a high level of curiosity and talent to independently gain new knowledge for personal and professional development.