Program Learning Outcomes
On successful completion of this program, graduates will learn and be able to demonstrate:
- PLO 1: Broad and specialized knowledge of theories, methods, practices, and principles in the functional areas of Business Administration and the chosen concentration.
- PLO 2: In-depth understanding of pervasive issues, debates and management practices in the core area of Business Administration and the chosen concentration.
- PLO 3: Critical awareness of contemporary developments in business policies and strategies within changing, complex, uncertain and dynamic business environments.
- PLO 4: Demonstrate in depth knowledge of the standard processes and procedures for recruiting, developing and assessing employee performance.
- PLO 5: Advanced critical thinking skills in analyzing and synthesizing data and information in order to solve complex business problems.
- PLO 6: Applications of advanced analytical tools and techniques to identity and evaluate viable business alternatives.
- PLO 7: Professional communication both in written and oral forms to a wide range of audiences within highly specialized business environments.
- PLO 8: Demonstrate the ability to evaluate HR systems and their impact on employee performance and organizational effectiveness.
Autonomy & Responsibility
- PLO 9: Ability to work creatively and independently as part of a team and individually by taking into consideration socio-cultural norms and varied business contexts
Role in Context
- PLO 10: Responsibility to lead and perform effectively within a team environment by recognizing utilizing individuals’ contributions in group processes.
- PLO 11: Sensitivity and respond appropriately to regulatory, ethical and social responsibility issues in business contexts