Program Learning Outcomes
- PLO 1- Communicate clearly, concisely, and correctly in the written, spoken, and visual form that fulfills the purpose and meets the needs of the audiences.
- PLO 2- Develop an understanding of various theories, models and techniques and their applicability in changing business environment
- PLO 3- Integrate functional knowledge in analyzing and evaluating organization’s management options and decisions making at the strategic and operational level
- PLO 4- Possess a basic knowledge of computer, accounting, economics, finance, Health, Tourism, and the legal environment of business, management and marketing skills
- PLO 5- Recognize how ethical decision making and globalization affect organizations
- PLO 6- Utilize and management-specific knowledge and skills in the analysis of business and economic problems.
- PLO 7- Apply various available technologies, systems, and computer applications used in environmental health.
Autonomy & Responsibility
- PLO 8- Develop and prepare environmental scenarios to analyze the different available solutions.
Role in Context
- PLO 9- Develop and exhibit professional and personal judgments based on ethical consideration and societal values
- PLO 10- Think critically, decompose large complex problems into manageable units, and apply analytical thinking for solution development
- PLO 11- Evaluate the different options available to develop and implement programs that protect the environment and to safe guard the health of humanity at the national and global levels.