Program Learning Outcomes
- PLO 1- Communicate clearly, concisely, and correctly in the written, spoken, and visual form that fulfills the purpose and meets the needs of the audiences.
- PLO 2- Develop an understanding of various theories, models and techniques and their applicability in changing business environment
- PLO 3- Integrate functional knowledge in analyzing and evaluating organization’s management options and decisions making at the strategic and operational level
- PLO 4- Possess a basic knowledge of computer, accounting, economics, finance, Health, Tourism and the legal environment of business, management and marketing
- PLO 5- Recognize how ethical decision making and globalization affect organizations
- PLO 6- Utilize general and management-specific knowledge and skills in the analysis of business and economic problems.
- PLO 7- Apply these principles to the analysis, planning, implementation and control of Business Management design and operations
Autonomy & Responsibility
- PLO 8- Define and describe basic principles of management for different size of organizations
Role in Context
- PLO 9- Analyze and compare the various challenges that impact the management activity with a focus on the international forces
- PLO 10- Identify policies and practices in management and Build leadership skills for strategic management
- PLO 11- Graduates of the Business Administration program who are interested in graduate studies will be prepared to enter graduate institutions.