Program Learning Outcomes
- PLO 1- Communicate clearly, concisely, and correctly in the written, spoken, and visual form that fulfills the purpose and meets the needs of the audiences.
- PLO 2- Develop an understanding of various theories, models and techniques and their applicability in changing business environment
- PLO 3- Integrate functional knowledge in analyzing and evaluating organization’s management options and decisions making at the strategic and operational level
- PLO 4- Possess a basic knowledge of computer, accounting, economics, finance, Health, Tourism and the legal environment of business, management and marketing
- PLO 5- Recognize how ethical decision making and globalization affect organizations
- PLO 6- Utilize general and management-specific knowledge and skills in the analysis of business and economic problems.
- PLO 7- Apply these principles to the analysis, planning, implementation and control of Accounting design and operations
Autonomy & Responsibility
- PLO 8- Develop and prepare business cases to justify accounting applications/solutions.
Role in Context
- PLO 9- Evaluate the need and requirements to develop and implement integrated enterprise- wide business solutions, including customer and supply chain management solutions
- PLO 10- Conduct descriptive research pertinent to Accounting issues and problems
- PLO 11- Graduates of the Accounting program who are interested in graduate studies will be prepared to enter graduate institutions